Wednesday, January 28, 2009

What turns you on?

These sneakers do it for me… for real Jeremy Scott is a fucking genius.  Yep I used the f-word.

I picture myself wearing them with tight black jeans and a very loose,  baggy shear top over a black tank top.  All black, not to detract attention from the beautiful sneaks.

 

jeremy-scott-adidas-originals-sneakers

 

I love this sweater.  It is a little wierd, kinda like you stole it from your gram’s closet and I wonder if the lady who wore it before me stuffed klennex up the sleeve. There is also something  awesome about it and I think it is a great thrift find that totally made my outfit today.  The detail on it is amazing.  Buttons that look like diamonds are always a good idea, just incase you were wondering.

IMG_0693

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment